View Single Post

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
Mr_E_Meatshield said: [Goto]
However, unlike our new friend here, you didn't double post or put up repeats at all. You had the decency to wait a few months to a year before putting up an image that was already uploaded and you didn't flood us, making sure said repeats didn't happen. That's why, like good ol' Matt, you're the man.

Oh, you. The funny thing is, that was me being lenient. I could be far worse, but I've been trying to be more patient and laid back since I found out about my brain stem tumor. Then again, considering how patient I've been already, I probably could've gone a bit harder.

If I were in your shoes, I would've followed back when you were being taught. I mean look how far you've gone. You went from not knowing how to edit posts to knowing how to put thumbnails and how to hyperlink +18s. Shame you had to go and start spamming. Why do you suppose we taught you the use of the edit button? Sure isn't for making posts hours from each other when you're the last poster on here.

But alas, what's done is done. The network that is G4 is no more, and we'll just have to see what happens to this forum. Until then, here's some images that don't belong to a Twisted Hard Drive:

+18 +18
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign