View Single Post

Posted 2002-07-20, 01:14 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Delta Force: Black Hawk Down..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider

dude its novalogic, i mean i have hardly ever noticed lag in any novalogic game server (i have almsot every novalogic game)

+ the games r so damn good (except armored fist 3 )

and guess what for these games you dont have to have gayspy or anythign like that, they have their own game page so u just clcik and join, and they have ranking/stat sytem for LW and up games like u get ranks like lt. col etc
uhm... if you actually get to know those things you're talking about you'll see the truth behind them

Delta force's netcode is TERRIBLE. almost everything is client side so hacking it is extremely easy. The browser is okay i guess, they've been working on it lately adding things like ping. This is the first game novalogic's put out an open beta for, they used to be against it for no apparent reason. There has yet to have been a dedicated server version of a Novalogic game, and you can only host 16 people in a public game. This is the most press a novalogic game has ever had. This is their one shot to take something that has potential and do it right, we'll see how they perform in the spotlight.

Last edited by mightychicken; 2002-07-20 at 01:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken