View Single Post

Posted 2009-09-16, 02:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They did, but I doubt they'll do a..."
I watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine tonight. It was decent, and quite standard X-Men fare. There are some things in the film (which are canon) that I didn't know about Wolverine, and seeing Gambit made me happy.

There were times throughout it when it was spoiled completely by the special effects. I don't know if I did watch the final release, but I know that it wasn't the pre-effects release (I was quite looking forward to seeing the directions for effects) - a huge majority of the effects were obviously computer generated (as opposed to computer generated but looking real), which spoilt parts of it. Wolverine's claws in some shots, for example, were obviously graphics, and were almost cartoony in their rendering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny