View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-02, 07:49 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I already told you that I'm only using..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
EDIT: To add on to that, I don't have my computer running 24/7 like King_Amazon, because power consumption and money mean something to me.

Then you shouldn't make claims that you can't back up.

Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
You won't pass me either. As soon as one of the SMP ones finish, I'll get a ton of points. Use the math forumla I edited onto my last post to figure out how many points you will approx. have by the number of work units.

And the "power consumption and money" excuse is just a cop out because you know you cannot beat me . A computer uses very little power. My computers were running 24/7 long before I started folding. I generally dislike turning my computers off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!