View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-24, 09:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dude, like I said earlier, people get..."
Thanatos said:
Dude, like I said earlier, people get beat up every single day. Yes, even 6 on 1 beatings. These guys got charged for attempted murder. Are you kidding me? The white guy went to a school function that same night. Yeah, he must have been pretty banged up. Yes, the charges were lessened a bit but one guy is still facing 15+ years in prison.. for beating somebody up. If that same stance was followed nation-wide, half of the highschool population should be jailed right now.
I honestly went through all my years of school without seeing someone stand on an unconcious guy's head after being a pussy and beating him up with a group of people. We did have a fight at my school like this one but it wasn't inspired by racism. Guess what? The kid who was getting beat up by the group of people died.

Just because it happens all the time doesn't make it right, Thanatos. It starts out innocently enough as a normal fight until someone gets killed. They very easily could have killed this guy. It's a crime and they're being punished. They may be fucked and have hardass judges etc., but that's the risk they took. I do not feel a single bit sorry for them and I hope they enjoy their time in jail if they don't get the racism "get out of jail free card".

They won't feel so tough when they're getting it up the ass from a 50-year-old murderer.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2007-09-24 at 09:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood