Thread: Fortnite
View Single Post

Posted 2018-06-17, 02:20 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "What kind of game is it?"
It's a FPS that looks fairly decent, graphically. It's MMO and there are various, rotating types of gameplay available. In the game you can mine 3 types of resources and build walls/forts/bunkers/etc in a standard 4 directional setup. It's really a lot of fun I would definitely recommend checking it out even if just for a few games.

The games load in and are never longer than 50 minutes. The servers hold 100 people. Some of the game types are 50 v 50, 20v20v20v20, FFA, Duo teams, Squads of 4. You spawn by jumping off of a bus with hang-giders into a huge world map where all of the players spawn and has a shrinking "storm" which will take away your health if you don't go into the designated area which is designed basically to speed up games.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V