Thread: Quality of Play
View Single Post

Quality of Play
Posted 2009-04-10, 06:25 AM
I've been playing DII again for a few months. The last time I played, it wasn't just a simple little stint, I was fully addicted for a good 4 years or so. It was actually ridiculous, as I'm sure a lot of people can relate to. However, this time, I'm finding it similar, but very different. Similar in the fact that once I started, I felt like I was addicted again, however, only a few months later, I'm already starting to get bored... Maybe I'm just older now and have more important things to do in life, but whatever the reason, I'm already getting bored.

The only thing that is keeping me going is making new character builds. I've already made the following:

1. Zealot - Level 89
2. Lightning Sorc - Level 89
3. Smiter - Level 91
4. Strafe / Multi-zon - Level 88
5. WW Barb - Level 84
6. BS/CE Necro - Level 85

And now I'm making a Frenzy Barb, which should be fun. I've done the leveling thing, just doing constant Chaos and Baal runs, but that gets old, fast. Then I did the MF thing, which I'm still doing, and isn't that bad. Next I went on the Uber Trist kick (hence the Smiter). I'm still having fun with that, but it's just not very difficult anymore, so finding the keys is becoming annoying. I've only done 5 Uber runs so far, and I've found a Pally, Druid x 2, Barb, and Zon torch. I still want to get a Necro, another Pally, another Barb, and a bunch of Sorc torch's, so I have plenty to do on this aspect.

I haven't delved into the Dueling aspect yet, which will be my next kick. I'm holding off on that as long as I can, because once that gets old, the game is basically finished in my mind.

Anyone else seeing what I'm seeing? That the game just isn't as great as it appeared to be in the past? What else are you doing to keep having fun and not feel like you're constantly doing the same shit all the time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied