View Single Post

Posted 2010-05-24, 08:47 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So basically they still need life to..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
So basically they still need life to make life. They haven't taken only chemicals and made them come to life, they used an already living cell to piggy back their cell.
If you were to try and make life from scratch wouldn't this first step be essential? I wouldn't say it's entirely misleading, maybe the media's interpretation as WW has suggested may be a bit offpar but for the most part, it's still a pretty significant adchievement.

It's more or less the parent DNA string coming from a computer, as compared to a parenting cell. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be considered a mutation.

http://www.heatingoil.com/blog/first...ating-oil0523/

First Synthetic Cell Holds Promise for Biodiesel and Green Heating Oil

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-05-24 at 08:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V