View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-17, 02:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "ITT D3v tries to make sense, fails, and..."
I think I confused myself while alt+tabbing and talking to a manager.

I'll lay it out one more time:

I used to think marijuana should be illegal. I now think it should be legalized, not just because the effects don't seem too powerful when compared to legal substances, but the judicial system could benefit from freeing up a huge portion of their inmates.

I still feel that being around the "24/7 stoners" is an annoyance, and I do not wish to become one, ever, but who knows in time that could change.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V