View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-22, 06:09 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They're going to ban drinking games?!?!"
Doesn't bother me - student bars don't have happy hours, as they're cheap all year round, and it's going to be impossible to enforce a ban on dirnking games.

This amused me:

Quote:
Shillito said low prices for alcohol had helped encourage drinking among British youths, noting "they can buy alcohol with their pocket money."
It's not the low prices which make for more drinking, it's the fact that most of the scrags get £20 pocket money a week.

---

Anyway, we were going to watch Quantum of Solace at the local cinema tonight, but we discovered that it's only showing it on Monday and Tuesday (with Tuesday being the last day), and none of us can make either day. So instead we stayed in and watched: The Last King of Scotland, Alien, some episodes of the Mighty Boosh, and the latest episode of Have I Got News For You.

Quite a good night, actually.

I think I'm starting to fall for one of the girls on the corridor, too. It's quite... interesting. I'm intrigued as to how it happened, and what might come of it. Maybe I'll be able to put my diary to good use at last!

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-11-22 at 06:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny