Thread: A good read
View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-20, 01:27 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i believe an upgrade is in store"
Just so you guys know, I didn't actually do that...

When I say it took a whole 40 seconds... I mean, I logged off that night, used the restroom, stripped down to my skivvies, spread out my blanket, then ran back to the computer, because all that had to come out. I was giggling so hard because it was the middle of the night... for some reason, in the middle of the night shit just seems that much more funny. You should see when my brothers are up all night playing video games.... oh man... side splitting...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003