View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-24, 03:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well, he seems to be speaking on behalf..."
I didn't read any bible, nor do I plan to. However, when my grandmother died my mom went really religeous on us boys and forced us to go to church and watch religious programs on the tv. On one of the programs I was watching It was talking about this 'book', or 'article' or something or another that has been predicted everything that has happened in the world thus far. That is where I got the idea that in 2009 CA goes away, and in 2012 the world ends.

Reread my posts, I'm pretty sure I said "bible or something like that." I'm not gonna make a specific claim I know nothing about, but if I did, then ram it up my ass till I say uncle..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla