View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-27, 08:06 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm more open to conspiracies than I..."
I agree, which is why I even question it at all. Of course the government's official story can stand ground scientifically when they cherrypick what to report. That's the entire question I've been trying so make sense of, is what would there be to gain? And I choose to focus on WTC 7 because it wasn't hit by a plane, and was a block away. WTC 1 and WTC 2 can be deemed plausible indefinitely regardless of anyone's thoughts on the matter because they were both hit by large jumbo jets, while WTC 7 was not.
w
I know that there were several agencies hosted in that building, including the SEC which had ongoing investigations that were "destroyed" during the collapse.

There is uncertainty amongst the "truthers" crowd too. I've seen that the LA Times published an article stating that the builiding which housed the SEC, was destroed and nearly 3000-4000 'substantial files' were destroyed along with nearly 45 active cases being destroyed. I have searched everywhere online to find a citation of such article but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere. Not even a screenshot. All I've found that's close may be this:

Which is cropped, and doesn't include the full article to where that quote may have been listed.

Anyways, this is Harvey Pitt. He was the SEC Chairman. He vowed to track down who was short trading before 9/11

Prelude:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/profiting-from-disaster/
Quote:
An extraordinary number of trades were betting that American Airlines stock price would fall.

The trades are called "puts" and they involved at least 450,000 shares of American. But what raised the red flag is more than 80 percent of the orders were "puts", far outnumbering "call" options, those betting the stock would rise.

also: NFS, a subsidiary of Fidelity Brokerage, and TD Waterhouse, a discount firm handled the trades
There is zero mention of this in the 9/11 Commission Report. There is no mention of nearly anything that matters in the report. And that's the problem, the official story has been skewed, and most see it as on purpose. I know it's hard to question any official story, but I remain that it is always better to be skeptical than cynical.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V