View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-21, 08:48 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "WoW's a fucking absurdity. Just a..."
It isn't too bad if you don't play it to "be the best". I enjoy leveling characters, and doing dungeons. The gear is a nice bonus for me, but I'm not one of those people that is running dungeons just so I can get better gear. I find I enjoy the game more that way.

Kinda like how when I play Diablo 2 I play legit through the levels rather than just getting rushed. I end up finding most of the gear I need, or enough to trade for the gear I need (if I let myself do that, sometimes I don't.)

When you turn a game into work, it is just that, work. I don't play games to work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!