View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-05, 03:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think America has come more to the..."
That doesn't change the fact that a large portion of our country is still racist. Hopefully having a Black president will help even more, but it's hard to say.

Just go look at the national exit polls. I was looking at them last night. Up last night, I thought the people who said "If you don't vote for Obama, you're a racist" were dumbfucks, but it's pretty obvious based on the exit polls that race had a lot to do with how people voted.

Don't get me wrong, I still don't agree with the statement that you're a racist if you don't vote for Obama. I'm sure a lot of people who voted for McCain did so for valid reasons. I'm also sure a lot of people who voted for McCain did so because Obama is black.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!