View Single Post

WTF RIAA notice (Soulseek)
Posted 2013-02-03, 08:56 PM
So, I've been using Soulseek for about six months now, everything was going fine. I only shared my library with people that I was DL'ing from. Very cool. I've been trying to download the entire 'Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs of all-time' and I was about half way done.

Today I go out to my mailbox to find an envelope with a distinct 'RIAA' letterhead on it. I flipped my shit and opened it up to find a pretty harsh letter from the RIAA, basically telling me that they are going to sue me (I have about 3,000 mp3s on my computer). I called up my mom and my mom got scared she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to bel-air!

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie yo homes, smell you later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!