View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:02 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "Hey !King_Amazon! I just wanted to let..."
I gotta admit some of the things I read in the bible (back when I read it) disappointed me greatly. I also contested a man once which is a story I will now tell you in hopes you do not become as weak as he.

It was in the spring of 1995 and we lived in Salem. Ironically we lived on Church Street. Anyways this missionary came to our house and I opened the door. The man obviously tried to fast talk me thinking "Gee this kid must be stupid since his familly is poor." However I started asking question and would not let up. Here are those questions that day along with his dialouge.

Priest: "Hello there. We are spreading the word of God you *WILL* learn with us this Sunday."

Statement rather than question don't you agree?

Richard: "No I think Church is a waste of time."

Priest: "(Prays and starts making a scene.)

Richard: "What are you doing?"

Priest: "Praying to God to save your soul."

Richard: "How do you know that I even have a soul? How do you know this precious God of yours exists? And who the hell said you can pray for me? You are not my better."

Priest: "But God says I am your better."

SHAZAM there it is in white and black. Older men are "The Best" no one may contest what they say and I will prove this as I go on just read through this and keep an eye open it will be the reoccuring theme. Yes I wrote down everything that was said that day since I had a terrible penmanship and was practicing by writing anything I could down for months.

Richard: "Once again I ask who is this God you fear so much?"

Priest: "I do not fear Him as he watches over me."

Richard: "Even when you have sex, shit, piss, and masturbate?" (Yes I really said that.)

Priest: "Such vulgar language from a child your parents have done a terrible job!"

Richard: "Not as bad as you for having your child there dressed up in such a hot day and not letting her have any water."

Priest: "God will take care of him do not worry he takes care of us all."

Richard: "Who is God final chance to answer old man."

Priest: "(Once again prays this time getting up he answers) Now you should know as I have prayed for it to be revealed to you and I know that you will now be blessed with knowledge beyond this world."

Richard: "I still don't know who or what you are talking about and how do you know without a doubt and infallibly that there is another world? What is it's name and what is the race that lives there?"

Priest: "I am talking about God's kingdom child."

Richard: "Okay so I finally gleemed from that sentence that this God is a person. But what is his name? Who is he? How do you beyond any reasonable doubt have proof he exists?"

Priest: "Through prayer it has been revealed to me."

Richard: "Answer my questions this is the last time I ask. Afterwards depending on your answers I might not kick you in the balls and scream rape.(Yes I had anger problems back then and still do when it comes to stupid people.) Who is God? How do you KNOW without a doubt he exists? Where is this Kingdom in this modern world? Why do you think that asking the air for answers will get you those answers and can you prove anything you say is true?"

Priest: "Because *I* have been told so by Him."

Richard: "Word of mouth isn't much to go by. Unless your daughter wants to say something to support it?"

His daughter suddenly was frightened greatly. I knew something was wrong with this man and I was only 7 years old at the time.

Priest (Suddenly angry): "It is not this whores place to answer questions of man! Hit her now!"

Yes he asked me to hit her. At this point I decided to kick him in the balls and scream rape. After which the cops were eventually called now beyond writing no one thought I had proof. However I also recorded visits from people as my mother usually asked my sisters and I to do. After examining the evidence my parents were able to sue for mental damage and the damage he did to the door trying to break it down. As well his daughter was taken from him. The moment he asked me to hit her *I* *KNEW* this man was nothing more than crazy through both evidence and logic. Tell me can prayer bring evidence and logic? No. Because all prayer and meditation is is reflecting on your own descision. No matter what you will claim God told you the truth but in reality you only garnered your own biased choice towards the matter.

Another question I frequently ask is why God would desire ANY of HIS OWN creations to be treated like that. To date and I am now 20 I have gotten NO answer. In fact all you mooks do is get on your knees and "Pray" and make a dramatic scene.

The fact still remains that your religion which I have fought since I was 13 has gotten raped time and again by a mentally retarded young man who has anger issues. All I used was logic and evidence to do it too.

So I now ask you. Who is God and why on earth would a supposed omnipitent being want something so evil to happen?

Answer me or I will count this as another victory for the mentally retarded young man with anger problems. If your answer is not satisfactory I will ask again and again until you give me one.

EDIT: By Satisfactory I mean an answer of logic and evidence which should not be hard to garner ,should what you think is truth, to be fact.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2008-07-09 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Unfinished
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog