Thread: Lindsay Lohan
View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-26, 02:40 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "A DUI puts her past the initial premise..."
Vollstrecker said:
A DUI puts her past the initial premise of "she's only hurting herself", which is why I say anything less than a year for both of those combined would be a joke.
I don't agree with drunk driving, but I also don't agree with harsh drug charges. Like I said, when you get into year(s), you're just making the problem worse.

Do you honestly think, if she went to prison for a year, she'd come back out as the sweet Lindsay we all knew before?

6 months in prison would be more than enough to give her a taste of reality. Just look how Paris reacted when she was told she had to go to jail for 20 something days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!