Thread: Freaky Dreams
View Single Post

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:55 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
This dream ought to make all the others look normal. I'm a kid for the first part, but then I turn into me, the adult when I'm in the hangar.
Its blurry from the start, but I remember being in a very large general store and being incredibly bored. Then this other kid and I start wrestling for like 10 minutes, never letting go of my chokehold. Then after some embarrasing stuff I find my self in a Deja Vu part of my dream. It shows the Star Trek ppl(not Next Generation, Kirk's dudes, and Jar Jar Binks being fired upon in this odd place. The small fighter ships make pass after pass but we cant fire on them. Then Kirk yells out something, and we all start unloading on the ships. They start dropping like flies and I start running to the other end of the large docking bay to get a good sniper shot. Then I start to run really slow, like I'm leaping in slow mo when I run. I then start to feel a warp coming on but I don't go anywhere. The plot shifts. Now I'm in the Next Generation Crew and this weird miniature alien dude thingy has invaded their systems. It becomes kind of blurry after the first part, but I remember leaping really far down past Diana Troy then into the bridge. I see a screen that says "REAR VIEW, FRONT CAMERA BROKEN". After that its me, Picard and Data near some main computer thingy. We agree that the only way to get rid of this virus is to deal with it in its own environment. Then I assume Data's perspective. I have to get past these two large power generator conduits which are very hot and dangerous. I pour some purple goo on them which forms into a square mold and floats them out of the chamber. Then after I deal with the next one, it takes a bunch of courage to leap forward into the computer. I am taken down thru many different places in there then end up in the same Docking bay from before. Except no ships, no kirk. And now Diana Troy is the virus or something, and Data has to charm her in order to do something to get rid of the virus. Then after a lot of Data courting her, I end up watching a video and then becoming a part of the video about how way up high in the England Alps you can float bread out of an oven by using mozarella cheese. Then they show all the ways it can float up there. Then I wake up.

Mad grimey.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason