Thread: Freaky Dreams
View Single Post

Posted 2003-01-09, 11:17 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
JohnnyTAE said:
when I broke my leg the doctors gave me this shot and told me it would make me hallucinate for a couple minutes so they could rebreak my leg (to straighten it out), then it would all be back too normal after. Well when they first gave it too me I felt like I was dreaming and what I saw was weird as hell. First off it was jus me looking down helicopter style view on what seemed to be England because of the lush green fields. Later on I was still looking down but then the view just went behind me and I was a crow flying around in this weird place. In my head I was wondering where the fuck I was going and what the hell was going on because it seemed so realistic, But as I was flying I seen this little building far off and thinking about it made it just zoom in 100x in like 2 secs. Before I knew it I was flying towards a castle (the building I seen far off) I flew in the window and as this happened I turned into a knight like in camelot . But as I did so all the men in the room came rushing at me holding me down. I remember trying too ask the guy where I was and as I was coming back too reality I heard one of the nurses say he is asking where he is but I was still in a mutated reality one being me on a table and the other one me hearing "Real" life. But as my senses started too regain I woke up and seen all the doctors and like five other random staff trying too hold me down on the hospital bed. It was weird as hell first time my dream actually in real time concured with reality.
all i have to say is... What the fuck..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1