View Single Post

Cool Mantralord's Hurricane Buster '17 LIVE UPDATES
Posted 2017-09-08, 02:01 PM
That's right bitches, it's been 12 years since my last live update thread about a hurricane. I don't forget though, 12 years later and I'm still completely batshit crazy. You will all pay. FEMA will pay.

It is time once again to train myself for battle. I have put on my Under Armour underwear and Right Guard deodorant in my defense against Hurricane Irma. I have dubbed this operation "Preparation H" and will document my progress here against WetWired's wishes.

9/8/17 3:39 PM UPDATE!!!

I called my mother and shutter up. All shutters are now placed and double tightened with greased up hex bolts from Amazon, as those are enchanted against evil spirits. Since Trump is now prez, the approved "blue collar" hurricane food items include Bud Light, Vienna sausages, SPAM, mayonnaise sandwiches, Frito pie, and cheap sirloin steaks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord