Thread: Aliens
View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-27, 07:25 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Skurai will you just act like a man for..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
Skurai will you just act like a man for once .... god if i had a half cent for every stupid thing you've said it would equal more than enough to repay the U.S. debt. This is a real thing so butt off if you just want to act like a complete retard. I've pwned you many times that ive stopped counting so, ACT LIKE A FUCKING MAN!!
All I said was:
Imagine science made a single mistake when inventing physics. Aliens didn't. They can do things we refuse to imagine. For example, traveling faster than the speed of... anything we can make up. Because "That's not as fast as it goes".
We're human no matter how great someone is, he made a mistake. If he made a mistake making a sandwich, that was his mistake. At the same time, the mistake could've been in any of his theories. That's why they're theories.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai