View Single Post

Posted 2010-01-14, 09:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have a feeling marijuana will be..."
It's becoming more apparent.

My girlfriend has family in Colorado and she visited them a few months back, and she told me she saw about 15 different dispenseries within a week (Denver). That's amazing... I think the guinea pig states have already done great work in proving that the new system of taxation and regulation works just fine, and once the bad stigma is finally gone, making money off of it will eventually overturn the criminalization of it, it always does.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V