View Single Post

The Diablo III refund thread!
Posted 2012-06-20, 08:56 AM
OK, I'll start.

---

Subject: Refund request

Chruser | 22 minutes ago

Hello,

Due to a number of disagreeable design decisions, mostly related to the mechanics of the Auction House taking the fun out of the perquisition for items (and the game in general), I am requesting a refund for Diablo III.

Your Order From Blizzard - #57139931

===========================================
Purchase Receipt
===========================================
[...]

---

Fhlarny | 11 minutes ago
Customer Service Representative

Hello there,

After an extensive review of the circumstance you have described, we have determined that the account zelaron@gmail.com does not qualify for a refund.

You have had the game for a long time and been active in game during this period. Refunds have to be requested very early on after buying it to qualify for one and sadly that is not the case here.

If you feel that we may have reached this conclusion in error, please reply to this ticket.

Regards,

English Game Master Team
Blizzard Europe

---

Chruser | 0 minutes ago

Hello,

Thank you for your extensive review of my circumstances. What are the minimum requirements for "active in game during this period"?

I have deliberately waited for 30 days from the date of purchase to file a refund, which is considerably longer than the amount of time I was "active in game during this period".

---

I don't have any high hopes for my request being accepted, but I'm curious as to whether I'll receive any specific information about the requirements for a refund.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser