View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-02, 09:14 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "eh, it wasnt directed at anyone. it was..."
Oh well anyways, when we all are thinking of what you are implying is all the same in our heads, then that's probably how it appears.

Anyways.

Her daughter is catching shit from the news still, that's all they've been talking about all day on fucking CNN/etc. It's kinda nice I guess too, but I don't think it should really matter, the dumb bitch VP isn't even qualified to begin with, so there should be no worries, then again as proof from above atleast 50% of the country lives on pure ignorance, so we might be in some trouble.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V