View Single Post

Posted 2006-11-13, 08:31 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Historically, most people generally do..."
So wait, what do you propose we do with "Non - white" people? Just like your homeboy Hitler did? If the white race (that I'm a part of) is so superior, wouldn't they be able to find a solution to the problem that did not involve killing? After all, it's a sin to murder people. While you pretend to be a bible thumping Christian you should atleast know that.

And another question. If the white race is so superior, why is it not unified in your beliefs? I'm white, and I don't believe the same fucking stupid things you do. Does that mean I've been corrupted by the Jews/Allah/Mao/The tooth fairy? If it does, doesn't that mean there's a vulnerability in the white race thus making them less superior?

Just some quick questions that I'd like to hear your answers to....that I'm dying to hear your answers to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma