View Single Post

Posted 2006-09-08, 05:57 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Some hookers at the local Pancake Hodge..."
Bah, I think that it is a choice that some people make. As it was said earlier on in this thread, you're a product of your environment Based on that, if you're in an environment that's going to foster it, you'll probably choose homosexuality. The other case is that you're just looking for something that will make you stand out and be different. Reason one, valid. Reason two, stupid as hell. Both involve the act of choosing, I don't think it's something ingrained in you.

I think of it kind of like Vegetarianism. *Excluding religion* If you're exposed to animal slaughtering/cruelty/whatever as you grow up, you're more likely to become a vegetarian. It's not that you simply CAN'T eat meat, but that after some of the things you've experienced, you choose not to. Oh yah, there's attention whores in this category too. Fucking tards.

P.S. Don't hate on purple. One of my favourites growing up. That and blue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma