Thread: Aliens
View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-30, 12:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "So in your opinion, the holocaust,..."
Welp. You win. That's what I get for trying to argue at something-or-other in the morning.

Demosthenes said: [Goto]
genocide,(...) wiping out a race of people, (...)
I sing about those ones.

Demosthenes said: [Goto]
since you claim it happened in the past, is not worth being angry about. And not only are you not angry about these things, you think nobody else should be either. Quite telling.
Yes. I'm not even mad about 9/11. (*Waits to get shot*)
Who am I getting mad at? As far as I know, everyone whow as involved in [the holocaust, (most) genocide, slavery, the inquisition, wiping out a race of people, and racism,] are all either dead, or considered morons by the rest of the world.
By the time the war is over, terrorists will know they f-cked up, and hopefully won't try anything again. Maybe, if I was a soldier, I'd have a different opinion, but, at the moment, I'm not phased by any of it.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2010-03-30 at 12:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai