Thread: NFL Playoffs
View Single Post

Posted 2009-01-14, 01:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "haha, burn."
Quote:
Besides, what's the point of coming on here and pumping my chest for a shitty team over the years? I mean D3V does it and look where that's got him.
Oh and you'll be getting a good chance to do it the next decade or so while you guys try and rotate through coaches to try and replace 'ole Dungy.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V