Thread: NFL Playoffs
View Single Post

Posted 2009-01-13, 04:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Gotta love how I whole-heartedly rooted..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Gotta love how I whole-heartedly rooted for the Colts and Jags this year, but obviously not the Giants (Though I gave them props all season), and you 3 nit-wits (well, 2 really) are rooting for the Cardinals because your jealous/mad/etc. I remember rooting for your teams no matter how bad or good my Eagles were playing, and now that you don't remain, the true colors come out. A bunch of losers you are, as far as I'm concerned. Seriously.

I hope we beat the Cards, take the Super Bowl, and I can officially rub in your faces.
If you look at my old posts in other threads, i gave the eagles props as well (I even went to say they were the scariest team that the Giants would face if they made the playoffs). Obviously, im not in the best of moods because of the birds and would hate to see another division rival have success. In all honesty, the only remaining team that i would even like to win is Arizona (mainly for Kurt). Everyone else i hope lays a gooseegg (especially Pitt and Eagles).

But, in my world. as long as Dallas keeps playing like crap the seasons will never get dull
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY