Thread: New to Zelaron
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-24, 03:05 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's too bad the fellow needs special..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
It's too bad the fellow needs special rules in order to tolerate us common folk. If he doesn't have the nuts to handle the conversation here then he doesn't need to be talking here.
I think you miss the point. Tynion doesn't want his readers to find the forum and get "scared", thus likely not returning. New members, like me, don't know any of you and have no idea how to take what you write. They have it difficiult enough just being new here, if they get a negative welcome - they might decide that it is not worth it to stay.

Sure, this might serve as natural selection of sorts - but there are those who might have had potential. (Also, it lies in our interest to have a large reader-base.)

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth