View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-19, 02:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "God, I love "Willy Wonka and the..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
God, I love "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".
Me and my buddy Josh where talking about this just yesterday. We both agreed that Tim Burten has been oddly... not very good lately. He argued that after Charlie and the Chocolate Factory he got worse, but I argued that Corpse Bride was his last good film (most people didn't like it because and only because it wasn't "another Nightmare Before Christmas"). We debated this for some time, before we both agreed. Tim would have to have the biggest BALLS IN THE WORLD to remake Willy Wonka and the FUCKING Chocolate Factory. It's literally a suicide mission, but in all honest... it was a good remake. It had it's own spice and turned out nice. People where just in denial about it, reflecting ONLY on "the old one was better" mentality.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai