View Single Post

Posted 2009-09-28, 12:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "REALLY nice throw/catch by Favre and..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
REALLY nice throw/catch by Favre and his receiver. The old man still has it in him. I heard Vikings fans were booing earlier and then Favre delivers something like that. STFU and eat a dick, fans. You will NEVER hear Colts fans booing their home team.
Of course not, you guys all have the same level of homerism, which makes me jealous that Jacksonville does not.

Fried Tits said:
I thought I recalled you also claiming that Byron Leftwich was going to be good this year... Well, he was just demoted to backup to Josh Johnson... That's pathetic.
Sorry the "hahahahah" at the end of an obviously bullshit statement wasn't enough sarcasm for you. I'll add tags next time.

Mutant Couch said:
Unlike the Steelers vs. Bengals game. What a mess. Holmes was awful. The Steelers have yet to really look good this season. That loss, however was just terrible. It's not even like the Bengals went out and played great or even all that well really.
I'd tend to think that Pittsburgh may be on a downward turn. Willie Parker I still believe is on his own downswing and may be unable to bounce back from injuries as fast as he has before, he's getting old. It's a young mans game, right?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V