Thread: New to Zelaron
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "[18:25] Zelaron: You are right and..."
You forget, K_A, for this to actually be considered in-fighting, shouldn't there be more than one staff member involved. Wait, he's a mod? What the bloody hell? Why was someone who's fresh off the metaphorical boat given a moderator position? Last time I checked mods were the members that have been around for ages, have good input, aren't completely fucking clueless, and furthermore aren't flagrant asshats.

Second of all, why was everyone kept in the dark about this situation? I don't expect the normal members to know everything that goes on behind the scenes, but the hell was going through your head keeping it from the staff as well? Isn't their cooperation a rather desired thing, seeing as they're some of the most dedicated members this forum has? If this was your idea to bring some activity you sure as hell took the wrong route about getting there.

Bad mojo, man. Seriously bad mojo.

And as for you, Yawnmoth? Well I just plain don't fucking like you. Seriously, where the hell do you get off being a prick? Perhaps K_A was a bit hasty on the ban, but that's not my place to judge. But seeing as you're the minority in this situation, perhaps you'd be better of letting sleeping dogs lie? Chruser apparently doesn't agree with you, the rest of the forum sure as HELL doesn't agree with you, hell you probably don't even agree with your own damn self.

Let me put it this way, perhaps you can understand it. You know damn well where the door is, as do we. Kindly walk your irritating little ass through it before the bouncers heave your ass out face first.

Last edited by Slim; 2008-06-27 at 08:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim