View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-26, 10:09 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's why Johnson threw out pardons..."
GravitonSurge said:
That's why Johnson threw out pardons like there was no tomorrow? Basically the only person who wasn't pardoned was Davis.

Grant intervened with military action because preventing people (blacks) from voting was a federal crime.

And who were intimidating voters? The KKK.
It will offend some members of the various Klan organizations and it will offend some anti-Klan people. But what I put here are the documented facts. I will list my sources so that skeptics can research this information themselves. The simple truth is that no American organization has had its true history so distorted and misrepresented as the Ku Klux Klan. What is taught in schools today about the KKK is largely myth. What modern day Klan groups present as Klan history is largely myth. What is presented as Klan history today by anti-Klan groups is largely myth. After over twenty years of extensive research I stand by my findings regardless of who it offends or who doesn't believe it. Facts are facts. One of the greatest crimes that can be committed against future generations is to re-write history for the sake of modern present day political or social attitudes. Future generations as well as the present generation have a right to know the truth about their nation's history.

We have recently made a new historical find concerning Negroes in the KKK that you will find surprising. It appears that in some cases Whites and Blacks belonged to the same local chapters of the Ku Klux Klan. Our source of information is from the book: Hard Times by Studs Terkel (1970, New York). The book is about the conditions in this country during the Great Depression. On page 239 we read:

"The Ku Klux was formed on behalf of people that wanted a decent living, both black and white. Half the coal camp was colored. It wasn't anti-colored. The black people had the same responsibilities as the white. Their lawn was just as green as the white man's. They got the same rate of pay. There was two colored who belonged to it. I remember those two coming around my father and asking questions about it. They joined. The pastor of our community church was a colored man. He was Ku Klux. It was the only protection the working man had. ....... One time a Negro slapped a white boy. They didn't give him any warning. They whipped him and ran him out of town. If a white man slapped a colored kid, they'd have dome the same thing. They didn't go in for beating up Negroes because they were Negroes. What they did was keep the community decent to live in. What they did object to was obscenity and drinking."
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon