View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-21, 04:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Shut up K_A, you come on after being..."
D3V said:
Shut up K_A, you come on after being absent and choose my posts to bitch about trolling with, get a life.
You're just asking for it, aren't you? I bet you would love for me to ban you, so once I do you can start touting about how I'm an abusive mod and blah blah blah.

In case you didn't realize it, my post up above was a warning. Trolling is not allowed. I would tend to be especially strict when you're doing so in a thread that someone worked hard on in an attempt to bring the Diablo II forum some life. If this were just some random thread in the chat forum, it wouldn't be so bad, but your trolling has had a very direct effect on the nature of the thread. Rather than this being a thread about leveling in Diablo 2, it's now a thread where you troll -Spector-, you guys bicker, I warn, and you flame.

I've warned you about flaming recently, as well as warned you about trolling. In all honesty, in my opinion, it's getting to the point that warnings are just not going to cut it with you anymore. I don't think you realize how much your actions can potentially affect the well-being of the forum.

If, by chance, this thread gets hits from Google, and we have visitors come read it, they'll continue reading and see just how things work around here, and any chance that they might have decided to join is most likely going to be lost.

Either way, I think warnings are becoming ineffective. I'm not going to bother warning you again. I'm also not going to ban you. I'll let the rest of the staff decide what action should be taken. This way, you can call them corrupt and abusive instead of me.

Or maybe you'll decide to open your eyes and realize that, regardless of what you think, sometimes you're warned and banned for good reasons. And maybe you'll learn from it.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

I'd also like to point out that, if you'll look, you'll see that my activity is higher than yours. I'm not "coming back from being absent." There has only been one day in the past few weeks that I didn't post, and that was on this past Saturday when I was camping. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that I've been absent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!