View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yuck, I watched a chick friend of mine..."
Anyway, here's my story.

A friend of mine did it, he was my stoner buddy back in highschool, anyway, he did it and I didn't. He was tripping his balls off, and started itching on his back. I told him to let me look at it to make sure nothing was wrong, and I started FREAKING out when he did. I told him he had a huge fucking rash all over his back, and then he started FREAKING out. It was hilarious. I told him the best thing he could do about it was go walk around outside without a shirt on(it's like the dead of winter and 3:00 in the morning.)

There was actually nothing wrong with his back, I was just fucking with him. He thought it was funny the next day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!