View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-14, 09:19 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "Net Neutrality is dead"
Rurouni Storm said:
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6081882.html

Yet another great move by an administration known for fuckups and blunders. Say goodbye to the internet as we know it thanks to their greed.
" While the debate over Net neutrality started over whether broadband providers could block certain Web sites, it has moved on to whether they should be permitted to create a "fast lane" that could be reserved for video or other specialized content.

Prohibiting that is "not a road we want to go down, but that's what the Markey amendment would do," said Rep. Marsha Blackburn, a Tennessee Republican. "The next thing is going to be having a secretary of Internet Access (in the federal government)."

first the money supply now this.

Well, get all the info you can from sites now, because the next 10 years its gonna get ugly...

you had to have seen it coming though...I guess way down deep I knew it but I just didnt want to believe. The internet is the LAST speck of truth and freedom of information that we as human beings have thats not dictated and controlled.

Unbelievable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~