View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-30, 03:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's the worst advice I've ever..."
In my opinion, getting a laptop of any kind is a bad idea unless you're using it for a business or for school or something. There's this guy here at work who swears by his "gaming laptop." While it's cool that he can play games when he's on-the-go, the computer cost way too much to be worth it for what he's got.

Basically, in my opinion, if you need a computer for school or business or something, you don't need a GREAT one, so you can get a laptop pretty cheap. If you need a computer for gaming and shit like that, you can build a desktop PC that is customized just how you want it and easily upgradeable for a fraction of the cost of a laptop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!