Thread: It has begun...
View Single Post

Posted 2017-05-18, 06:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Been a while since my last update, so..."

Nice perfect ED (and 1% life leech off from perfect overall) Titans. Too bad they aren't eth Titans. I'm actually putting together a pretty decent set of Javazon gear, I might have to make one soon.

Just a quick update on my gear/stats/skills:

Don't think I ever showed that armor. Everything else I'm wearing is shown in previous updates. On switch I have my old Spirit sword and a Milebrega's Orb for some MF.

Current Wish-List:

Tal's gear (specifically armor/amulet, but other pieces wouldn't hurt)
Occulus
Gull dagger or Blade of Ali Baba
Skulder's Ire
(Perfect preferred) Nagels/high MF rings (a Stone of Jordan or two wouldn't hurt either)
(Perfect preferred) Chance Guards
(Perfect preferred) War Travelers
Gheed's charm
High runes (Ber Ber Ist) and item base (Great Poleaxe preffered, despite the common assumption that Colossus Voulge is better) for Infinity
High rune (Lo) and item base (Really anything decent that I can eth bug) for Fortitude
Wand with Lifetap charges (Pretty much a requirement if I want to take on Ubers)

I'm actually not doing too bad as far as MF gear goes, but I'm missing some pretty key items if I want to get to a good point.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2017-05-18 at 06:55 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!