Thread: 08 Caucus
View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-02, 06:18 PM in reply to Afroman's post "08 Caucus"
Huckabee or Romney will win the primaries on the republican side, Hillary, Obama, or Edwards will win the primaries on the democrat side. Here are all of the combinations I can see possible in the '08 election.

Hillary Vs Romney = Hillary Wins
Obama Vs Romney = Obama Wins
Edwards Vs Romney = Edwards Wins

Hillary Vs Huckabee = Huckabee Wins
Obama Vs Huckabee = Huckabee Wins
Edwards Vs Huckabee = Edwards Wins

I think if the democrats want someone who will win, Edwards is the best pick, as Hillary is a woman and Obama is black and both will be hurt by that. If the republicans want to win, Giulianni is probably their best shot, as I think he would beat any of the three democrats I've listed, but I think it's unlikely he'll be facing any of them. If not Giulianni, Huckabee is their next best pick as far as who will win.

Now, as far as who I WANT to win, Obama. If not Obama, Hillary. If not Hillary, Edwards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!