View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-10, 10:00 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "This is incorrect. There are absolute..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
This is incorrect. There are absolute truths in this plane, such as simple arithmetic: 2 + 2 = 4.
Just because someone else believes it equals 5, does not mean that it is true. It may be their perception of truth, but it does not mean it is correct.

As for moral facts, I do not think we can come up with a list of principles that adhere to everyone.
The grade of personal morality is too tied to the development of the inner self or conscience, which renders assimilation impossible.

For example, if we were to say that "killing is wrong" is a moral fact, a murderer would not follow this. His moral compass is so skewed that he does not see the wrong in it.
You sound like somebody:

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V