View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-18, 10:05 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "RPG Maker VX 1.01 added Script"
Yes, if you want to check out games made by the creators on the Japanese version of the game you’ll need the update. Besides, once you slap this update on say goodbye to lag. It’s really crazy how smoothly the game runs now.

I’ve seen a little of the VX game made by the creators of VX (requires the update), and it makes since why they are the game creator of a game creator system… Anyhow, just using the RTP, there are still amazing features presented by the scripting.

I’m just plugging in more information to help feed the ego that is my little brother. He’s not feeling well, so today I’ll be nice. (Normally I attack his ego.)
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama