View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-28, 09:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I agree with what you're saying, I..."
Quote:
I don't think it is necessarily just toward religion, either. I think individuals are starting to realize that they can think as individuals rather than listen to Gods and Saints. But I think it has worldly roots as well with government. We're hearing more and more about corrupt politicians, corrupt cops, fucked up tax laws and stupid laws in general (like drug laws).
Sort of like an age of enlightenment? I think the fact that our world is more networked and inetertwined more than ever plays a huge significance in your point. People are statrting to realize how the world is ran, and how corrupt religions are around the world. Not only the religions around here but other countries and their religious influence and how it is used to control the masses.

I don't know if we were raised differently to ask questions, not take things as they seem. Skepticism is a hard thing to come by, and we need more of it in our world.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V