Thread: Scar Stories
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-29, 05:45 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."
I was climbing Mt. San Jacinto this last February. We climbed for 12 hours from 9pm Friday to 9am Saturday then lost the trail to snow. We continued climbing then around 11am I'd say we were climbing horizontal on a 65' vertical snow climb. We had nothing to grip on going sideways so we were kicking our feet in the snow to move. I got to the end and tried to pull myself up on a branch of a log. It broke and I fell 50 feet before hitting a tree. If I wouldn't have hit the tree I would have definately died as there was no more trees for a good hundred to hundred and fifty feet. I scared up my arms as they are what I caught the tree with. After that it took us another 5 hours to get to the tram which we took down the mountain. Was quite entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy