View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-27, 09:55 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Portal: Alpha version launched!"
Chruser said: [Goto]
RSS Feed

Currently displays the latest news from Slashdot, but can be set to display updates from any RSS source (such as CNN, Yahoo, BBC, Youtube, deviantART, et cetera).

As of now, I have not been able to make it possible for users to select RSS feeds of their own choice, so until I find a way to accomplish this (which is currently my main priority), we should vote for what the RSS Feed module should display. Note that it is possible to add multiple RSS modules (or modules of other types for that matter) to the portal, so in case we want two or even three separate RSS feeds on the portal, there's nothing that physically prevents us from doing so.[/URL]
If we were to vote, I'd choose CNN. I've never even heard of Slashdot; maybe I'm a newb?

Chruser said:
Featured Member

Who the hell came up with this idea?
Heh, I like it. Should we get more active members, it would give posters a nice incentive to act wisely and not be an asshat so that they could get on the front page.

Chruser said:

I think that's it for now. Questions?
I like it.. like Spector said: sexy. Good job, I think this was a great addition to the Zelaron community.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos