View Single Post

Posted 2012-07-11, 12:59 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "They've been going downhill since..."
If you think Oblivion or Skyrim are mediocre, you're smoking crack. Skyrim is probably the best game I've played in the past few years, easily.

Most people who seem to be making the claim that TES Online will suck are making the argument based on the presumption that "all MMORPGs suck." I don't really think that's a valid argument, unless you are assuming that they will make an MMORPG exactly like the rest, and even then the argument is based on an assumption.

Of course, I'm not making the argument that it WON'T suck. It very well might. And if you didn't like Oblivion or Skyrim, it probably will suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!