View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-07, 03:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Point is, we've become an aggressor,..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Point is, we've become an aggressor, for dumb reasons. Self defense is one thing, and I have no problem with that, but if we sink to their level to deal with them, we're just making the problem worse.

People need to learn a bit from Mr. Ghandi. He knew how it works. You don't fight hate with hate, you fight hate with love. You can never completely eliminate hate, or evil, or terrorism, or what have you, and if you try, you just make it worse. You don't fight fire with fire, you fight fire with water.

George Lucas seems to know a bit about this as well, for anyone who likes Star Wars.
I'm not entirely sure how the US would of helped Iraq by love... I mean if all our soldiers went over there and gave them food and water and shit, but didn't take out any of the terrorists, I think they would of all been captured as hostages and held for ransom.

Al-Queda is like this huge vacuum of violence, and if your not working with it, then you're getting sucked in to it.. (from my previous example)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-