View Single Post

Posted 2004-04-05, 09:31 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "You should give them a try anyway. I..."
Raziel said:
You should give them a try anyway. I know you're more of a rap guy, but like I said, everybody likes Soilwork. I know people that loathe heavier stuff like them (techno geeks, rap fans, classic rock purists) that say Soilwork is friggin' badass. If anything, I'd recommend giving "Distortion Sleep" a try. If you don't like it, I'll be honestly surprised.
I'll give it a try if you say so. Quite honestly, there is very little heavy metal that I like, but I'll give it a try. Only thing is, I can't use p2p because the RIAA sent me some warning letter. If you could give me a link to a web site that I could download that stuff from, that would be fabulous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes