View Single Post

Posted 2006-05-23, 11:23 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Nice guide. Also very nice to see a..."
No offense, but thats the worse thing I have ever heard (Enigma Comment). First off, high base dexterity is a must so using Dex boots doesnt free anything up. On top of that, im pretty sure those are those Myrridon Greaveso r something and require 181 Strength. I think they have -10 or 20% Req. so thats like 168 Strength. That means you would probally have to invest 30-45 more base strength in order to switch gear correctly. Also, Strafe can be used i suppose but I never had any issues using my Javelin Skills plus switching to your Stormshield enables you to take alot more hits off a Nadoe so its superior to strafe if you ask me, but I also havent used it in 1.11 to see the difference. Then for the comment on smiters, I really havent dueled many smiters in 1.11 but in Gimmeitam smiters were dominating, probally just like they are now since they have ahh whats it called...."Grief". Newayz the point is 7FPS stun lockes them and if your using KB it will delay them enough where you can probally kill them in 5 hits. Never use Enigma on an Amazon, that is beyond pointless.

Last edited by Endurack; 2006-05-23 at 12:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack